
my sister in law does this fun thing every friday and im joining in! its friday confessional!
so here i go!
i confessss....
...that i miss my friends from home.
i skyped with kayla (shawn & chloe) last night but its just not the same.
i miss her and all my really best friends that i never get to see. sad moment.
...that i hate people that treat my husband bad.
or anyone that i love bad for that matter.
my husband had a bad day at work.
it really bugged me.
i was WAY heated about it.
i wish people knew how they talked or acted really made people feel.
...that i dont understand why school is so expensive!?
we have fork out a whole almost $2500 in expenses.
and thats just the start of it!
not to mention the classes jordan needs are FULL.
yeah i said it good plump and FULL. thanks UW in advance!
...that i am way excited for this weekend.
jordan and i get to go on our first double date in FOREVER!
with our brother and sister in law.
an awesome actually one-captian america & dinner. YES!
...that i love to blog.
its the best thing ever!
you can say what you want exactly how you feel and its AWESOME.
oh & this shirt describes bloggers perfectly! its funny!
...i laugh at my own jokes.
its kind of excessive. alone, with tons of people, family-whatever.
i always laugh at my jokes-i think im a comedian.
...that i found the blog app on my phone.
im beyond excited.
blog any where any time!
havent used it yet-but im ready when the time comes!
...i have been wanting a few tattoos.
small ones-i wont ever do it i just want to.
weve been watching NY ink and i think thats why.
...that i am super excited to move.
i love our apartment but i am so excited for a BIGGER place.
2 bed rooms one bath & in a BIGGER city.
which means more people!
not to mention only a couple hours from denver-city by the bay!
...that i am currently blogging & coloring my hair.
should i say letting it process. i love getting my hair done.
...that i am so glad that i joined this Confessional!
venting-in a good way! love it!
join me-link up and add mamarazzi to your friday schedule!

thank you so much for joining in, love your confessions. I always enjoy when new people play!
ReplyDeleteNY ink always makes me want a tattoo. i remember paying off my LAST student loan 5 yrs after graduating, it was the best feeling ever. worth every penny too!
I have a little favor to ask you…when linking up to any of my link parties I ask people to link to their actual post for that party. NOT just the url to your blog. Your url to your blog looks like this:
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/
The url you should be linking up is the url to your actual post. You can get the correct url by clicking on the title of your post. The url you should be linking up looks like this:
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2011/07/friday-confessional_08.html
I spend a lot of time correcting links that I would rather spend reading and commenting on blogs so I would super appreciate it if you could do this one little thing for me.
I fixed your link for this week, so if you could just remember for next time that would be great!!
Thanks for understanding!
You reminded me that I need to dye my hair...long overdue! Post a pic so I can see how it turned out! :)
ReplyDeleteI too get really upset when people treat my husband or anyone I love badly. My husbands work is NOTORIOUS for messing with him and just bad HR...but there is nothing I can do about it, and it KILLS me! We just have to pray for those right? Easier said than done!
It's my first time visiting, have a great weekend.
mamarazzi-thanks for reading! & you got it! oops by me! sorry!
ReplyDeleterandomlicious-it kills me...i hate mean people! they suck they suck they suck!! and yes pray for them is all we can do. i will for sure post pictures after this weekend. its pioneer day here in good ole wyoming! thanks so much for visiting.
have a WONDERFUL weekend everyone!