
This cute little mad guy ran out of food (crickets) and he was in need of some more. He will eat other things but hates vegis because he's spoiled. (stubborn)
Jordan and I decided to go to Fort Collins to get him food and buy us a dang bed...a tempurpedic bed to be exact. We drove down and it took 45 minutes. Yeah impressive! So we were driving-Jordan got mad at me and in return I was pissed at him; on the freeway as we were about to get off jordan says "P.F. Chang's 1/2 mile that way and points to the left" I looked at him thinking he was lying and joking he responds to my pissy face with... "no I'm serious that's what the sign said". I freaked out and knew where we were going to lunch! 45 minutes away I have chipotle, chick-fil-a, and now P.F. Chang's!! So excited!
We got off the freeway (in loveland) and I had to get some hair supplies... Next to the hair supply store was a mattress store. We went in there because we wanted to try out the cloud beds by tempurpedic.... We had every intention of buying it online but we got two free pillows and a mattress protector at this place. So excited! We bought it!!! It will be here within two weeks! That means we have a place for people to visit now! So excited! After our big purchase we went and got P.F. Chang's... We were so excited! The dumplings were delish ad so was the Dan Dan noodles-the chang's chicken, wasnt the best but it was still yummy! Hit the spot! I was way excited also because of this fortune cookie...

My question for mr. fortune guy... When is it not??
After our yummy lunch and exciting purchase we hurried and got the crickets to head on home. The sunset was amazing on the drive home! I know I'm going to love it here... I just need to adventure out of my bubble. I'm still not sure about this job offer... so I am going to tour salons on Tuesday and see what this town has-I know I can make more doing hair and eyelashes, it will just be harder (more fun work). I need to figure out if it's a bad feeling about the bank or change... Wish me luck!
Today we start in our new ward-I need to go shower. We are very excited for it! I'll let y'all know how it goes!
I hope everyone has a great Sunday! Love you all!
-thanks BlogPress for iPhone blogging
Yay for PF Chang's baby!! Also, I am pretty sure I need to lay on your bed when you get it; just for a second. I've never experienced a Tempurpedic!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Ft Collins! And I love how close it is to Laramie! Good luck in your new ward. And yeah I am dumb and didn't even think about the fact that my little bro will most likely be in a singles ward. DUH! Anyway yeah for yummy food!!!
ReplyDeleteI was in Laramie for a lot of years and absolutely LOVED it! It has some nice eateries, although most have probably changed since I was there. Cafe Jaques was a favorite of ours. Hope you have a great stay there and a lot of fun in your new ward. I'm sure there will be lots of people your age, which will be a welcomed change, I am sure.
ReplyDelete