Friday, August 26, 2011

Well. Well. Well... I have been gone far too long!

Moving sucks... Unpacking sucks... New schools suck!

So I have been super-duper busy! We have no internet & all I have had time for anyways is unpacking and cleaning. I have one more box of miscellaneous bathroom stuff that im not sure what to do with and also need to organize the 2nd room. I have wanted to blog.... Really badly! But every time I tried I got an itch to clean.

Since the last time I blogged...
-We got into it with the reality company again. They told me we would be reimbursed for all the "work" we did on the apartment. Then said we wouldn't. Then I said they would. Then they said they wouldn't-so I told them we will take all the stuff we've done with us and it will all be broken. They told me that I'll go to prison for vandalizing if it's all broken and I should have waited. It's going to end in a civil lawsuit-guaranteed. Oh joy!
-Jordan still hasn't gotten any official word on any classes. He's still in limbo with that and found out today that he can't be in one of the classes yet. He's really happy about that. (sike!)
-We got gym memberships and have been active gym goers and dieters for 1 week now. I have lost 3 pounds. Yeah. I don't know where or how but I feel good and that's all that matters! Right?
-I got a job offer. Yay! So exciting. Kind of. I have this problem with it. When I'm there I feel way good about it, when I'm home and sitting pondering and thinking about it-I get stressed, sick to my stomach, and have this feeling that I am going to miss out on a better opportunity if I accept. Jordan keeps telling me it's because I don't like change but I was way excited about the job-until the bad feelings came. I hate it.
-My brother Bryan got a car! A nice one. An all black everything Acura! So nice!
-We finally got cable back. We were so bored and realized how boring we really are! I was disgustingly way excited for jersey shore! (judge me if you want) I think that trashy show is so hilarious and last night Ronnie kicked the crap out of mike-classic!
-I got the check engine light checked on my car... Finally! It needs to go in the shop, its a leak in one of my central lines. :) at least we know what it is now!
-I got finger printed for the first time ever today! It was awkward-but really cool!

... And I think that's it! I found some new recipes on my m.i.a. blogging week. I will post if they are delish! I hope everyone is doing great and has a great weekend! I hope to get Internet next week so I can really blog! Pictures of the apartment and all!


-BlogPress for iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job offer! Hope it turns out to be something great! Bummer about the problems with the apartment...I just took a real estate law class and landlords can be such trouble makers! Hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! give me some love & let me know what you think!