We've arrived!!! We are finally in Laramie. No Internet, no bed, no couch... Just cuddling up on a mattress pad, a quilt I made, and our old comforter-in the living room. Were super cool. Jordan is asleep. He is pretty amazing. Yes I worked hard getting the boxes packed and everything [for the most part] ready to go. Last night, we had a breakdown moment. For the past few days [since I started my new not ready for children remedy] I have gone back to my panic attack ways. It's bee rough. So I have been exhausted but not sleeping. Jordan has tried his best to help me be ok. Yesterday was the worst and it was day one of moving. I had 5 panic attacks but couldn't stop working so I buckled down and kept moving. We had an issue. It made us turn on each other-though it wasn't about either of us. We were mad and even after apologizes still were this morning. We loaded a van and 4 cars until 11pm last night. Then got up at 7am to pack a UHaul truck.... On 4 hours of sleep. Then we drove 6 hours to Laramie. We are here. The apartment was filthy! I was kind of bugged by it but tomorrow we will start the cleaning and finish unloading the UHaul.... When our family gets here to help of course. We are excited to have them come help. I am so thankful we got here safely and that we had no car troubles or other issues. I am also VERY thankful we have family that is willing to come and help us! We are so blessed! Let me tell you-I am excited for this new chapter! (oh today is thankful Thursday!) Well today I am thankful for Jordans parents helping us with the UHaul truck, great family that's willing to help, and Jordan working his butt off so that I can keep myself calm.... I am also thankful for this new and EXCITING chapter. We are beyond blessed and know how blessed we've been. Before Jordan so exhaustingly fell asleep he made me realize how great this new adventure will be. I love him so much for his support and his concern.
Sad part of my night-my youngest brother was injured during the 8th inning of his baseball game tonight. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he may heal quickly! I hate seeing him in pain or anyone I love for that matter. :)
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend! Here are a few photos from the move.
Out with the old:


In with the new(ish) needs to be cleaned:





[total 70s/80s countertops-BRIGHT ORANGE! My new baby blue table will match so well in here-it will look like the Florida gators vomited in my kitchen! GO COCKS!!]
-thanks BlogPress for letting me blog from my iPhone!
Sorry about the panic attacks. I am so sorry!!! Please let me know if you need anything [other than our prayers, of course].
ReplyDeleteSorry we're not there to help yet...but we will be as soon as we can - as you know.
I hope everything its ok with your brother!