BEFORE
AFTER
... The temple was the most beautiful place I have ever been. I was so thankful of all those who were able to be there. It was awesome to see the room full and see faces of people I know and love. I think that was the best part. Though I didn't take much else in. I was so thankful that Jordan was there and that we were able to experience that moment together. Everyone has told me that the Vegas temple is one of the most beautiful. I was glad that I was able to see it and experience it with my family & close friends. I am thankful for the few things I did learn and was able to be apart of. I am thankful of the gospel in my life and the things that it has taught me. I will always remember these things and the moments that I was able to have with the special people in my life.
Only 6 more days until eternity with my best friend! So happy, So thankful, SO EXCITED!

No comments:
Post a Comment
i LOVE comments! give me some love & let me know what you think!